Occupying a premium elevated west facing position within the desirable "Martinborough Olive Grove" on Lake Ferry Road, a few minute's drive South of Martinborough Village, this expansive sun-soaked west facing residence offers luxury holiday living.
This 340M2 2001 Hunt Davies Tennent architecturally designed home has been cleverly configured to cater for modern living. From the moment you enter through the large cedar door, you will be spellbound by the sense of space and grandeur, with spectacular views across landscaped gardens, lawns and your very own olive grove to the Remutakas beyond.
- Spacious kitchen/sitting room with woodburner
- Separate, spacious light filled living room, also with woodburner.
- Two log burners and several heat pumps.
- 3 Bedrooms
1x King - ensuite with wetfloor shower
2x king Single
- Large Queen bedroom with wc & basin
- Landing area at top of stairs
- Spacious family bathroom
- Large galley style laundry and separate toilet and basin
Also, small trundler bed (suit child)
5 acres - 1 1/2 acres house + garden, 3 acre olive grove, 1/2 acre vineyard
Rates: per night (minimum 2 night stay)
$620 for up to 4 guests
$60 additional guest
Midweek (off peak)
$560 for up to 3 guests
$60 pp additional guest