Martinborough's world famous vineyards are all around the General Store. Just next door is Olivo; you can hop over the fence and taste some of their fabulous olive oil. The Martinborough Golf Course is a leisurely stroll down the road, and Martinborough Square, with its bustling shops, cafés and restaurants is an easy 3 km walk or cycle along country roads.
The General Store has been renovated with your comfort in mind. Fully insulated and beautifully appointed, a world away from city stress you can cocoon yourself in peace and warmth, luxuriate in the clawfoot bath or simply relax by the woodburner with a good book.
Take time out from cooking and eat at one of Martinborough's many restaurant's and cafe's - we love Cool Change and Micro Bar for their great food, wines and craft beer's. A BBQ is provided for casual dining at home.
Relocated from Eastbourne and tastefully renovated and refurbished, our elegant two bedroom cottage, 3 km from Martinborough Square, is nestled between vineyards and our own olive grove.
- One queen + 2 singles that can be joined to make one super king
- Double sofa bed in lounge
- $170 for one couple for the first night + $160 for one couple for second or subsequent nights
- $40 per night per person for additional guests.
- Min rates apply to peak weekends
VIEW MORE IMAGES HERE