A perfect holiday with your girlfriends - or with the wee ones!
This mid-century, 4 bedroom brick bungalow on a compact, well fenced section, perfect for a group of singles, or families with children, whilst giving you a break.
An open-plan kitchen & dining area with French doors opening on to the deck/BBQ area & lawn makes Martinborough House an easy haven-home-away-from-home.
The spacious lounge at the other end of the house has a wood burner & freeview TV.
Also chromecast. Plus wifi
Two bathrooms - shower over bath, shower & toilet & a second toilet makes life easier for a larger group.
4 double bedrooms sleeps up to 11:
- 1x Queen
- 1x Queen/Twin
- 1x King single + trundler bed
- 1x bunk (single over double).
- A sofa bed in the lounge provides a further double or two single beds.
Located on a rear section, between the town (less than 5 minutes walk to the square, where you can access Martinborough’s cafes, restaurants and boutiques) & many of the vineyards
Rates - per night
- $220 first 2 guests - Single night stay:
- $180 if 2+ nights $40pp additional adults $25pp additional children <13
Feedback: "It was probably the nicest and best equipped house we have stayed in to date and would certainly stay again."