Roomy 1950’s house, only 5 mins walk to the village square & many of the vineyards. With generous open plan living areas, 5 bedrooms plus a sleep out, it works equally well for couples, families or big weekends.
With 3 sets of outdoor furniture, there’s plenty of places to sit with a glass of wine & watch the kids (young &/or old) playing on the lawn. The whole property is well fenced giving privacy & it’s very family friendly.
INSIDE - open plan kitchen/dining/living areas
Kitchen - full kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Tea & Coffee, sugar, oil.
Dining - large dining table seating 8, with the addition of a small table then 10 or more. Double doors open up on to the deck & courtyard area, which overlooks the back lawn.
Lounge - wood-burner, leather corner couch & a daybed, cane armchair.
Sky TV, DVD, VCR
- 1x Queen - large wardrobe, bedside table & lamps, armchair
- 1x Double - wardrobe, bedside table & lamps, armchair
- 1x Double - bedside table & lamps
- 1x Twin
- 1x Single
Need extra beds?
- Sleepout - only 4m from the carport, with double doors opening on to the back lawn.
- *1x King/Twin & k Single futon sofabed - wardrobe, bedside tables & lamps, DVD, coffee table
- (minimum numbers may apply for us to also open this)
- And we can also supply a rollaway, an airbed & a portacot
- Bath, separate shower, wc, vanity, heated towel rail
- Shower room/Laundry - shower, wc, washing machine, iron & ironing board
- phone (local calls), Broadband (WIFI)
The double carport at the back door is great for under cover parking in winter or for sitting under on hot summer days.
Rates - per night
1 night stay from $540 for 8 adults. $300 first 2 guests, $40pp additional adult, $30pp additional child <13yrs
2+ night stay from $380 per night for 6 adults. Based upon..
$220 for the first 2 guests, $40pp additional adult, $30pp additional child <13yrs