A roomy 1950’s house, only 5 mins walk to the village square & many of the vineyards. With generous open plan living areas, 5 bedrooms plus a sleep out, it works equally well for couples, families or big weekends.
With 3 sets of outdoor furniture, there’s plenty of places to sit with a glass of wine & watch the kids (young &/or old) playing on the lawn. The whole property is well fenced giving privacy & it’s very family friendly.
INSIDE - open plan kitchen/dining/living areas
Kitchen - full kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Tea & Coffee, sugar, oil.
Dining - large dining table seating 8+, with the addition of a small table then 10 or more. Double doors open up on to the deck & courtyard area, which overlooks the back lawn.
Lounge - wood-burner, heat pump/air con, leather corner couch, daybed, armchairs, Sky TV, chromecast
- 1x Queen - large wardrobe, bedside table & lamps, armchair
- 1x Double - wardrobe, bedside table & lamps, armchair
- 1x Double - bedside table & lamps
- 1x Twin
- 1x Single
Need extra beds?
- Sleepout - only 4m from the carport, with double doors opening on to the back lawn
- *1x King/Twin plus King Single futon sofabed - wardrobe, bedside tables & lamps, DVD, coffee table, TV, chromecast
- (minimum numbers may apply for us to also open this)
- And we can also supply a rollaway, an airbed & a portacot
- Bath, separate shower, wc, vanity, heated towel rail
- Shower room/Laundry - shower, wc, washing machine, iron & ironing board (accessed from the carport)
The double carport at the back door is great for under cover parking in winter or for sitting under on hot summer days.
There are several sets of outside furniture & a hooded BBQ.
Rates - per night
1 night stay from $660 for 8 adults. $300 first 2 guests, $60pp additional adult, $40pp additional child <13yrs
2+ night stay from $460 per night for 6 adults.
$260 for the first 2 guests, $50pp additional adult, $40pp additional child <13yrs